Thursday, June 19, 2008

Let's do a blog...

I love blogs. I love discovering blogs that I love. I love writing and commenting on silly and somewhat important things. So I thought it was time to start a blog. Yes. Another thing to take up giant chunks of my time that is somehow justifiable because everyone seems to be doing it, and paying attention to it. These days, blogs have become entirely relevant (socially speaking), but what's great about them is that they are also personal and creative. And hey... even grandmas, school children and criminals have blogs these days! So it is time to blog.

This will not be a "let's transcribe my personal diary for the whole world to see" kind of blog. Oh no. I believe such things are meant to be private. I do hope to run commentary on the following:

-Random happenings, silly stories
-News, media and politics
-Seattle
-Religion (mine and others)
-Things I buy that I love
-Sports
-And whatever

Thanks for reading. :)

3 comments:

KAMILLE said...

Hi Julie--I will be putting your blog address on my friend's list--just so you know, b/c I too like reading my friends blogs and I really love putting up new posts (esp when it has to do with the cutest little girl I know or food). Kamille

KAMILLE said...

Hi Julie,

I too like reading my friends blogs and love posting on my own (esp when it comes to the cutest little girl I know or food). So I will be putting yours as a blog to read. Kamille

Julie Hill said...

Great, Kamille! And just have to say, I LOVE reading up on your little family and I loved the post about your herb garden... I'm growing one on my deck too, and I love it!