Monday, July 21, 2008

Hill Women

This past weekend, I spent some wonderful, quality time with Hill women.

We're scattered from Bend, OR to Bellingham, WA... I miss these women every day, but when we get together, it's like no time has passed. Miles are between us as we live daily lives, but there is nothing distant about the bond between us.... I know, I know. Hold the phone, Hallmark. But it's totally true and it's a beautiful reality I'll reflect on and instantly feel consumed with thankfulness and joy. You can't buy love like this. Such profoundly loyal sisterhood, motherhood can't be forced and will never fade. We know each other, we love each other, we have the same hair, the same walk, the same talk, and we never forget how special it is to be Hill women.

We shopped, we laughed, we drank, we talked, we cried, we ATE, we walked together, we shopped some more.

It was just such a precious (and FUN!) time.

No comments: